Monday, October 19, 2009

Today's project

I've just finished making a great dog sweater. It was purchased by a Union City resident. Her dog, Sasha is a cream, tan, white, and grey pit bull.


Once I saw Sasha I knew that she needed to have a luscious turtle neck. I picked out some nice grey, tan and cream yarn and after meeting with Sasha's Mom and taking Sasha's measurements I went home and a week later Sasha had her fitting and it was awesome. Sasha gave me a kiss and she knew she looked awesome.


I also made some crocheted hats for another Union City resident. She asked for specific colors and she requested that two of the hats have the word TAO and her friends name on them. After some research I figured out how to make this happen.


I cross-stitched them on and even I was quite surprised and happy with how they came out.




Sasha's Mom now wants a Scarf/Hat. These can be quite fun. It's kinda like a hood with a scarf attached. I started knitting it like a scarf and once it's long enough I will fold it in half and then sew up the center of it side to side and add pockets to the ends.


It was a little too cold to go to the Union City Flea Market this past weekend, however my "hands are full," with orders from the September flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment