Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hats for $20 Alex

Hats can be made in a wide variety of ways. I enjoy both knitting and crocheting them. This pom-pom hat is crocheted. Need a hat in a hurry as a gift this is the item you want to order. Pick a color combination and this hat can be made in a matter of hours.
Knit hats take a bit longer to make but can also be made in a days time. Another decision to make is what type of yarn to choose. ACRYLIC (machine washable and durable) WOOL (very warm and dry clean only) COTTON (machine washable and organic)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Roney!

    I just wanted to let you know that I STILL HAVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT CAR! It looks a little hoop-d but it still runs like a gazelle! How are you my brother? I miss our good times on and off the field! Peace!

    ReplyDelete